Holly once was in a hula-hoop competition at a picnic we were at for the company I used to work for.
The rules were simple--the last one still hula-hooping won. I was out in about 5 seconds, but Holly got down to the final two, and they were going for about 10 minutes when her hula-hoop flew apart. Due to a defective hoop, she lost.
You'll have to bring a hoop for Easter and challenge Holly to a hula-hoop-off!!!
2 comments:
That's pretty fancy.
Holly once was in a hula-hoop competition at a picnic we were at for the company I used to work for.
The rules were simple--the last one still hula-hooping won. I was out in about 5 seconds, but Holly got down to the final two, and they were going for about 10 minutes when her hula-hoop flew apart. Due to a defective hoop, she lost.
You'll have to bring a hoop for Easter and challenge Holly to a hula-hoop-off!!!
Go! You are a good hula hooper.
Post a Comment